For the start of season two of Agency of Change, Scott and Brock catch up with Lauren Staley, Managing Director at Infolio Property Advisors, a purpose-built property firm of buyers advocates, advisors and property managers. Lauren is an award-winning licensed estate agent with expertise in buyer advocacy and property management, and she's also a regular on Sky News. They talk all things buyers advocacy, how the rent roll differs from a traditional property management business as well as the business structure and model involved in their unique approach. .
Lauren answers the following questions:
- How did it all start?
- What does buyers advocacy look like in the current landscape?
- What came first: buyers advocacy or building a rent roll?
- How is a buyers advocacy business typically structured?
- How does business growth work in buyers advocacy?
- How is this type of business different to a traditional real estate agency which tends to be structured around property sales?
- How does she find clients for buyers advocacy services?
- What are the characteristics of a buyers advocate rent roll? Is it better for tenants?
- How important is digital marketing and social media?
- As a regular guest on Sky Business News, Melbourne Property TV and the 3AW Property Report, do those channels help in growing your business?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were just starting out?
- LinkedIn: Lauren Staley, Managing Director at Infolio Property Advisors
- LinkedIn: Scott Bateman, CEO at Kolmeo
- LinkedIn: Brock Fisher, Head of Strategy at Kolmeo
- LinkedIn: Infolio Property Advisors
- Website: Infolio Property Advisors
- Instagram: Infolio Property Advisors
- Facebook: Infolio Property Advisors
- Twitter: Infolio Property Advisors
- Youtube: Infolio Property Advisors