Britney Nahuysen from Ralston Advisory
Scott and Brock talk with Britney Nahuysen, Managing Partner at Ralston Advisory. They talk to Britney about using Net Promoter Score (NPS®) in providing property management services, how to introduce it as a customer experience metric into your real estate business, the role in plays in growing your rent roll and how to develop your team using feedback received from your NPS surveys.
Britney answers the following questions:
- How did you roll out NPS and did you encounter any problems?
- Did you feel transparency in metrics led to people wanting to improve their performance?
- Are there a few key events you should measure NPS for as a start or add everything at once?
- If you're starting out, do you turn on surveying for both property owners and tenants at the same time?
- How did you feel as a property manager getting your first NPS results back from clients?
- When you think about NPS roll out, how do you avoid gaming or influencing your numbers to get a specific result?
- How do you work through the feedback, the scores and all the highs and lows for your business?
- How do you manage any negative feedback that comes through with your property managers?
- Did you have a system or method in talking to the customer who provides the feedback?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were just starting out?
- LinkedIn: Britney Nahuysen, Managing Partner at Ralston Advisory
- LinkedIn: Scott Bateman, CEO at Kolmeo
- LinkedIn: Brock Fisher, Head of Strategy at Kolmeo
- LinkedIn: Ralston Advisory
- Website: Ralston Recruitment
- Facebook: Ralston Recruitment