Scott and Brock talk with Tameka Smith, Director of Property Management at Key2 Property in South Launceston, Tasmania. They talk to Tameka about how they have grown their business, the way the onboard new property managers, and how to best service different investment property owners.
Tameka answers the following questions:
- How did Key2 Property start out?
- How does your fee structure work and what do you cover?
- What is your onboarding process for new team members?
- How do you build your company culture?
- How do you work on staff retention?
- How does a new team member start managing a portfolio?
- How does being selective in clients work for your business?
- Where does growth come from in your market?
- What does the next 5 years look like for Key2 Property?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were just starting out?