Scott and Brock talk with Pamela Styling, Partner and Head of Investment Management at DiJones Real Estate. Throughout this episode they discuss the unique approach to property management at DiJones – how it started, how the business approached the change, and how it all works.
Pamela answers the following questions:
- What’s the decision making process when making changes in the business?
- How do you get your team on board with change?
- What is DiJones Real Estate story?
- How do you minimise preventable losses?
- How do you segment and identify which offering works best for different properties?
- How do property managers context switch between different properties with variable levels of service?
- Would a variable service offering work for every business?
- What was the experience of existing clients moving into the new service offering?
- What was the process of determining tiers and pricing?
- How do you manage the admin as clients move around different levels of service?
- Have you had to think differently about how you train and recruit?
- Where do you see the industry going next?