Scott and Brock talk to Jodie Stainton, Director of Coronis Now, who has been a passionate and energetic property management practitioner for two decades. They talk about the unique hyperlocal business model that Jodie has pioneered and how this model removes the traditional roadblocks that might stop property managers from running their own business.
Jodie answers the following questions:
- What is different about the Coronis Now property management model?
- Are there any challenges in running a separate model in a traditional business?
- What are the challenges of working remotely for a property manager?
- What are some of the ways you can grow your business as a property manager?
- What sort of training and mentoring is offered?
- Is there a type of person that this model really suits?
- What's the process for a new property manager getting started in this model?
- What can a property manager expect to earn?
- Why might people leave the traditional model and move into something new like this?
- How does a property manager take leave for a holiday given they manage their own business?
- Have you found any unexpected downsides?
- How do you handle keys?
- Where is the industry headed over the next few years?