Scott and Brock talk all things people, culture and acquisitions with Daisy Campbell, Licensee of Property Management at Xceed Real Estate in Perth, Western Australia. Daisy manages an ever growing team of property management experts and we take a closer look at her real estate journey over the last decade.
Daisy answers the following questions:
- How did it all start?
- What's the secret sauce behind successful growth?
- What operational processes support your rent roll acquisitions?
- How do get the team ready for acquisition?
- What's harder: buying a perfectly serviced rent roll or a messy rent roll?
- Is your acquisition process standardised?
- How do you manage the team moving across with an acquisition?
- How is the property management business structured?
- Tell us about the special perks for your team?
- What are you doing with organic growth?
- How do you drive engagement and ownership with your team?
- What's your view on property manager remuneration structures?
- How do you structure your people manager and property manager catchups?
- What are you seeing happen in the industry that's either exciting or making you nervous?
- What advice would you give your younger self when you were just starting out?